Throughout the State of Michigan and at the VA Regional Office in Detroit, VFW Service Officers that are Accredited and Certified by the VA fight for the rights of our Nations veterans on a daily basis. These highly trained professionals, specializing in all programs administered by the VA stand ready and willing to provide whatever assistance is required! These services are available at no cost to veterans or their dependents! Nor does one have to be a member of the VFW to receive our services.
From a simple request of a discharge document to a case with complicated issues that may require extensive medical and Court Cases research, we will exhaust all means to obtain a favorable decision. In the event a claim is denied we will represent the case through the appellate process to the Board of Veterans Appeals (VBA) and if not successful to the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims (CAVC) if warranted.
What We Will Do
- We will identify the benefits that pertain to you.
- We will provide you with free expert advice regarding your case.
- We will provide you with literature and information for further discover of entitlement programs.
- We will file for benefits from all levels of eligibility.
- Finally, we will advocate on your behalf through the appeal process if this should become necessary.
Please feel free to contact a VFW Representative for help with filing a claim for VA benefits, VA health care and all eligible VA benefits at:
VFW Service Office
McNamara Federal Building
477 Michigan Ave, Ste. #1215
Detroit, MI 48226-2588
Our office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Our well-trained, VA Accredited VFW Representatives are ready to assist you with you! Please feel free to contact us! We have VFW Representatives located throughout the State of Michigan!